Mobile Deposit is a new feature of our mobile banking app that allows users to deposit checks into their CCFCU accounts using the camera on their phone.
This feature is available for the iPhone and many Android phones.**
- 24/7 Convenience - Deposit checks anytime-anywhere*
- Safe and Secure - Fully encrypted image transmission
- Save Time - Save yourself a trip to our office
How to Make a Deposit
Log into our Mobile App on your phone and deposit a check in just a few easy steps!
- Choose destination account
- Enter amount of check
- Endorse the check (see example)
- Take photos of the signed check (front & back)
- Tap “Deposit Check” button
Items submitted are reviewed for accuracy before posting to your account.
- You will receive email notification when your check has posted.
- If your check cannot be posted for some reason, we may ask you to submit the check again. Do so only if requested.
- Once you have received a confirmation email that the check has posted, write DEPOSITED and the date across the top half of the face of the check.
- Keep your check for 60 days after it has posted to your account.
- Securely destroy the check 60 days after it has posted to your account.
- Review our FAQ page for tips on how to best use Mobile Deposit
*Mobile Deposits have a 3 business day hold once posted to your account. Mobile Deposit limits are 10 items per month or a total of $5,000, whichever comes first, with a daily limit of 5 items and $2,000. Click here for our Mobile Deposit Service Agreement.
**Mobile Deposit for iPhone requires iOS 6.0 or better and iPhone 4 or better.
** Mobile Deposit for Android requires version 4.0 or higher of the Android operating system and have a 5 mega pixel, auto focus camera.